Corporate housing is a great choice for business travellersPosted by: admin / Category: Travel Business, Travel News
If you travel for business to Vancouver often, the option to stay at Vancouver corporate housing facilities, as opposed to a hotel or motel, is a great choice for you to consider. Not only is it going to cost you less in the long run, it is also going to provide you a much more comfortable stay, and give you a more “homey” feel when you choose these accommodations, as opposed to staying at a hotel.
Feel like you are at home
When you choose corporate housing for extended stays you get:
- The feeling as if you are at home, when you are on the road. They offer fully furnished apartments in Vancouver, you have a separate bedroom and work space, and you have a kitchen if you want to cook.
- You will not see kids or other travellers, so it is easier to do work, especially if the facilities you stay with are geared towards business travelers.
- You can save, since you will get discounts for extended stays.
Since you are on the road so much for work, these accommodations allow you to feel like you have your own home, even though you are away from home.
For business travelers that book at corporate housing facilities, you are going to receive great deals. Some of these corporate facilities provide deals for:
- Weekly travellers, so you pay a discounted rate per day.
- If you stay for one month or longer, you can receive even greater discounts.
- If you travel to the location often, or come to a particular city (or destination) often, they will provide you with corporate deals and savings, for the room you are going to book.
Since you stay so long, and since you are staying for more than one night at a time, many of these facilities provide business travelers great deals on their stay.
Close to business destinations
When you book with corporate housing facilities, they are generally in downtown locations, or the busy business district. This means you are not going to have to rent a car, or you can choose to walk to the meetings that you have when you are a on a business trip. Since you are at a business resort, they are also going to provide business centers for you to work, many offer free wi-fi, free shuttles to downtown locations, and many other great benefits, for the travelers that are strictly staying as business guests, and need the best facilities to be able to get their work done.
No matter where you travel to, or how often you travel, as a business professional, you are probably on the road several days of the year, and generally weeks or even months at a time. If this is the case, you do not have to settle for cheap hotels or motels when you travel. You can find great deals on business minded facilities, and you can have your own home away from home, when you book with one of the many corporate housing facilities for business travelers, during your stay.