There are some people who have the soul of adventurer. These people will always try to find the way of having fun adventuring and pump the adrenaline. There are a lot of places those can be visited to satisfy the hunger of adventuring and amongst all those places, the beautiful Mediterranean is one choice for a lot of people who love to have adventure. An adventure taken is not always something that is just pumping adrenaline but will also become fun and refreshing adventure. Amongst so many places available in Mediterranean, there are several places with activities those will be worthy to be tried.
Explore the Land of Mediterranean
Exploring the land of Mediterranean can be done in several ways such as climbing, cycling, driving, hiking and some more. Each activity has its own kind of difficulties but every single one of them will be felt to be fun especially with the different kind of sceneries before the eyes.
· Climbing is a fun activity and Corsica can be a great place of climbing adventure. In this island of France, there is a wonderful landscape for bordering. There are rocky scrambles all along the infamous GR20 trail and the wonderful view is not stopping there because there are still perfect sites for the ice climbing. There are more than 50 summits in Corsica and if you have your outdoor climbing ropes handy, the cliffs are great to be climbed as well. The beauty of its summits along with the diversity in climbing sites make this island simply a great place for climbers.
· Cycling is also fun and it will be more fun to cycle the route that is used in Tour de France. Yes, that famous cycling tournament for professionals. Annually cycling the cycling route that is claimed to be the best route of cycling. There are a lot of outfitters providing the logistical support for the people who are interested in cycling within this famous route. There are several packages of cycling those must be paid and some will include the spectator access for the Tour de France tournament. But cycling for free is a nice option too especially with the friendly locals of French Riviera.
· Hiking Atlas Mountains can be chosen too. This option will be suitable for the people who wish to be able to see the beautiful scenery of the dramatic mountains in northern Africa. The Berbers will welcome traveler with the refreshing mint tea.
Explore the Water of Mediterranean
· Dive the classical past of Alexandria and get the unique memory that will never be forgotten. The diving site in Alexandria, Egypt has great diving sites those are unique. For example is the site where the sunken ancient City of Cleopatra. This diving site is truly unique with the amphorae, ancient buildings, columns and statues. Divers can also choose to dive in the sits of shipwrecks from various ships from the ancient ships to the ships of World War II.
· Rafting or boating will surely be something fun especially for the people who want to rush the adrenaline. River Soca in Slovenia is known as a stunning river with the emerald green water and the beautiful scenery surrounding it. Visitors may choose to get the relaxing sail on a boat or rafting through the river stream.
· Sailing through the Greek Isles will certainly be fun and relaxing. Greek has thousands of islands those are floating on the beautiful colored ocean. With thousand of islands lay on the sea, there are a lot of people who will be able to sail on the sea with various routes with the unlimited anchorages alongside the history-laden shores that always have sun to shine.
There are a lot more fun and adventurous things those can be done in various places in Mediterranean. In every place, there will be various kinds of activities with the different conditions as well as different difficulties. In order to get the best recommendation, it is recommended to find information from the various forums and websites as well as asking the experienced travelers. Find proper information by review just like the holiday reviews made by Andre Ramayadi those will give several useful suggestions about the holiday destinations. Andre Ramayadi is an online marketing. Please find his holiday reviews at Baliblogvillas.sg